I was recently on a trip to Key West. We had a great time while visiting. As you may guess, it was HOT! I am not sure if this led to what we saw, or it was just that many people are very secure with their bodies. People around our area are a lot more self conscious, I can say for sure. We even saw a woman walking topless down the public beach, and last time I checked it didn't say topless beach! Hey none of the guys were complaining though! Here is some interesting numbers abut beachwear from a recent survey....
A new survey by Fitness magazine reveals that 25% of women don't trust anyone to tell them honestly if a swimsuit looks good on them. Other findings:
- 36% of women would turn Justin Timberlake down if he invited them to a beach party because they don't feel they are in good enough shape
- 40% of women like flaunting their cleavage
- 20% of women are open to going to a nude beach
- 43% of women would give up Facebook for a model's body
- 23% of women would give up their phone for a year for a model's body
- 80% of women would rather be a toned size 10 than a size 2 with no muscles